Thursday, May 23, 2013

The African Butterfly Fairy ~ by Delphine Gache


New piece I just found. And, I'm so proud, I found the artist! Her name is Delphine Gache, and you can check out some of her work here:  http://www.elfwood.com/~delfingache

Just an FYI, I do not know the artist personally, I have no rights to this beautiful painting whatsoever, I merely want to talk about its beauty and all its glory. Per Delphine's art gallery on elfwood.com, this painting was done using watercolor. Oh...how I envy such talent. The colors shine magnificently, the detail is phenomenal, and just looking at this picture gives me such a feeling of serenity and peace. It inspires me to be creative, and makes me want to write a story. I love art that can compel me to be more creative, and help to ignite my own unique creativity. I love that the artist wasn't afraid to use a variety of colors, soft hues of colors that when all put together on this picture, are truly beautiful. A simply great piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment